1. Cut the vitriol. Personal attacks are unacceptable. I will cut off ANYONE including the atheist when they get personal.
2. When the atheist IS cut off, please don’t consider it a victory for yourself. God commands us to move along and not waste our time with fools. Ecclesiastes 7: 5 “It is better for a man to hear the rebuke of the wise than to hear the song of fools.”
3. Remain consistent! The lack of consistency is the sign of failed argument.
4. Stop the cut and paste from poorly researched anti-Christian websites/blogs.
5. Please read and quote biblical scriptures in context.
6. Please learn some theology.
7. Please don’t railroad me with 20 questions in one comment. I have found that tactic called “steamrolling” (Greg Koukl – Tactics) to be incredibly annoying and I will only answer one question at a time if I can.
8. Forget the movie “Zeitgeist” ever existed! This horribly done mockumentary has been debunked over and over.
9. THINK before you type or speak. That would be refreshing.
10. My biggest wish is for the unbeliever to use their real name. Fake names are a shield and license to type whatever you want with no accountability. Please don’t say you need to do it for your protection. Frankly, if you are having a cordial conversation, you would not have to hide behind a disguise.
2 Corinthians 4: 4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.