Yes He did. He stated He is the Son of God. Luke 22: 70-71 “70 And they all said, “Are You the Son of God, then?” And He said to them, “Yes, I am.” 71 Then they said, “What further need do we have of testimony? For we have heard it ourselves from His own mouth.”” He used divine titles for Himself, such titles included “I AM” and “Son of Man”, and the Jews of their time knew exactley what He meant. The Jews tried to stone Him to death for blasphemy! In fact, the only charge the Jews had on Him before His crucifixion was that He claimed to be the Christ! Supposed blasphemy was the death penalty!
Here are some examples of Jesus’ divine authority:
1. He commanded demons to leave people, and the demons obeyed Him. Matthew 10:1, Luke 4:36 and Mark 3:15.
2. He calmed the stormy wind and sea with just a short phrase. Matthew 8: 26-27
3. He claimed the authority to forgive sins and trangressions as well as grant people with eternal life. Matthew 9:6, 8 and Mark 2:10
4. He taught with divine authority Mark 1:22, Luke 4:32 and Matthew 7:29
5. He healed lepers, and others with different forms of diseases. Gave the authority to others the abilty to heal.He also resurrected people from death. Mark 5:38-43,Luke 4:39 and John 11:33-34
Yes Jesus is God! Repent and rejoice!